Not everyone can travel to the Diamond Double C Ranch for the 6-Day Clinics Chris offers there. So, to make his horsemanship program more widely available, Chris is offering 3-Day Clinics throughout the country. Local people act as hosts at their own facility, if it meets the requirements, or at a local facility that does. Hosts enjoy benefits such as a space in the clinic at no charge. They also retain proceeds from stall rentals. More than that, they get the satisfaction of knowing they have made it possible for the folks in their area to learn first-hand, the gentle, effective and practical horsemanship techniques that are the hallmark of Chris Cox’s program.
In order to be considered as a host, you must be able to provide the following
- Suitable facility that includes a covered or indoor arena, with outside riding area
- Indoor arena must be at least 100' x 150' and outdoor must be at least 150' x 200'
- Local promotion and advertising (Chris Cox Horsemanship Company will assist)
- Stall Rentals and bedding
- Area for Chris Cox Horsemanship Company Merchandise setup/sales. Host to provide tables, power source and telephone line (if available). Host must have an attendant for the merchandise that will commit to staffing merchandise display for the 3 days.
In return, Chris Cox Horsemanship Company will provide:
- One spot in the clinic (valued at $1,300) to be used at the host's discretion (use it themselves, sell it, give it away etc.)
- All proceeds from stall rentals
- Promotion of clinic on Chris Cox Horsemanship Company web site’, and TV show where possible.
- Assistance with local promotion/advertising
- Sound System
If you are interested in hosting a Chris Cox 3-Day Clinic, we ask that you submit a Host Clinic Application along with a video of the facility, stalls, riding areas etc. in the VHS, DVD or digital format to: Chris Cox Horsemanship Company 5309 W. FM 1885 Mineral Wells, Texas 76067 For more information about hosting a 3-Day Clinic, e-mail email@example.com or call (940)327-8113